Personalizing a Service
We know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one's hobbies and interests.
The following are ideas that you may use to personalize a service:
- Photographic collages.
- Displays of personal memorabilia, such as awards, trophies, or favorite pastime items.
- The writing of personal notes by family and friends that are placed in the casket or displayed during the viewing and funeral.
- Service folders and registry books that reflect personal style and interests.
- Music selections or live musicians.
- Special customs particular to different faiths, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations.
- Displays of uniforms and equipment for government employees.
- Custom transport to the cemetery (see our Hearse Alternatives page).
We are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs, and wishes with us. If you desire, our directors and morticians have considerable experience and will share with you ideas you may not have considered.